Gateron Black (68g, Linear)
GMK Hyperfuse (Cherry profile)
This sweet 60% custom was handcrafted by /u/Quakemz.
- Black aluminum 60% case with weight
- Sentraq 60% stainless steel plate
- B.Fake PCB (ps2avr)
- Genuine Cherry Stabilizers, clipped and lubed with Super Lube
- Tuned Gateron Black switches
- 68g SPRiT spings, with a 78g spring for the spacebar
- Lubed with TechKeys thin mix lube, which is Krytox 1506 and 206
- GMK Hyperfuse R2 (sourced from /u/mrmontrose)
- Handmade Hyperfuse cable by /u/Winnja
The first thing you notice about this keyboard is the sheer weight. The case, with the weight installed, gives it some real heft. Typing on this keyboard is a real joy. The lubed Gateron switches are silky smooth and the 68g springs hit right in the comfort sweet spot — not too light, and not fatiguing either. The GMK keycaps ooze quality and the smooth ABS feels delightful.